Department of Counseling faculty members engage in regular program evaluation to assess and improve experiences for students. Such evaluation aligns with the department's commitment to CACREP Standards and continuous improvement. Reviews of each program's student learning outcomes are listed below, in addition to yearly annual reports.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Ph.D. Program in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Master of Arts
- Addiction Counseling – Master of Arts
- School Counseling Master of Arts
- Counseling - Master of Arts
- Number of Graduates, Pass Rates on Credentialing Examinations, Completion Rates, and Job Placement Rates